Admission & RequirementsYou can experience a new beginning today!
Admission to Sober Living Home
Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living in Fort Worth, Texas is a recovery residence program that provides a sober living environment for individuals recovering from substance addiction in l2-Step Program based on the Alcoholics Anonymous model. The program is designed to give a safe space among a community of individuals seeking long-term sobriety. Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living is also structured to expose residents to learning opportunities designed to teach and strengthen life skills, as well as strengthen the health of mind, body and spirit with a Christian approach. Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination based on of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
- Applicants must be sober from all alcohol and drug use for an extended period of time before applying for residency.
- Applicants must be 18+ years of age.
- Applicants must submit to a background check.
- Applicants must be free of any convictions for violent and/or sexual offenses and must not be a registered sex offender.
- Applicants must be in relatively good or manageable physical and mental health. (lf applicants have a current or chronic condition, they must have the ability to maintain or complete treatment while residing at Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living)
- Applicants must commit to a minimum 3 month stay at Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living and comply with its program activities and rules.
- Applicants on parole or probation are welcome, but residency at Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living must not breach parole/probation regulations.
- Applicants must not have standing warrants issued for their arrest while at Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living. (lf there is a known urarrant for minor, misdemeanor offenses, please describe this on application for consideration of exception)
Applicants for residency in Stonegate Center Drug Rehab & Sober Living must have achieved sobriety for an extended period of time before approval for residency. The standards for applicant sobriety are as follows:
→ 28 Days + Reference from Attending Doctor or Counselor
→ 30 Days + Reference from Attending Counselor
→ 30 Days + Reference from Sponsor
→ Inpatient Rehab or Detox Facility
→ Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
→ 12-Step Program
Applicants less than the required days of sobriety will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants MUST NOT have been discharged from residential treatment, IOP, SOP, or PHP Against Medical Advice and/or Aganist Staff Advice (AMA/ASA.)
Drug Addiction Treatment & Sober Living for Men
Call (817) 993-9733 Now For Long-Term Sobriety.